Saturday, September 10, 2011

Out for awhile from routines

 
We are moving out..haha, let's list what we take!
 
Breakfast Kwetiaw Ateng, S.Parman
 
Hillpark, Berastagi
 
 
  Watching 3-D
 
 
 Lunch on the side road isn't bad, but fun! and that's what we ate at that hungry time.^.^
 Here is my souvenir when I reached Berastagi, how much I love this flowers
 Our dinner, one of them was cooked under my hand..which one?hehe
 Family dinner
 Our snacks
 My coffee but doesn't taste good at all
 Fashion designer from Bakau
 Here we come, Simalem
 
 
 
Simalem is over
Enjoying our jogging moments!
 Lol to those pictures above
 
 The Hill, Berastagi
On our way heading to Medan
Goodbye my holiday at Berastagi ^.^

1 comment:

  1. sanke mu perkasa kale. Semua cewek diangkatnya
    wkkkk

    ReplyDelete