Friday, September 30, 2011

Morning blogging

I start this last day of September by blogging here. I can't sleep well this whole week. Waking up this early everyday. Today, I have lots of thing to do. Kinda excited to see the result of my all projects. 
hmm, I'll started to prepare things for my visa, hope it goes smoothly and everything okay. *praying*

And I would like to say that, today is her last day of working. who is her that I am talking? She is one of my besties. Where should we go? Last year, at the same moment, two of my besties spent their night, slept over on my small bed room. I was really touched and happy for it. The same thing I would like to do on her last day as well. Let's make something fun friends!


October is in front of my eyes buddy. Time flies so fast. I wonder what would I get in October.. 
Well, I gotta to go now, time keeps ticking and it had shown 06.00 am..
Thada...

No comments:

Post a Comment