Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pieces of cake

Evening everybody,

Holiday seems goin to over, left less than 5 hours, it's already Monday, which day I hate the most actually. Hmm.. Things happened recently. One week off from routine works make me feel quite lazy as my whole body gets hurt. Wondering what will happen tomorrow, will there be "overtime"?


This holiday, I still have my to do list to accomplish but all things are postponed. My up-coming project is surprising someone out there for the special days before the big day. Maybe it sounds odd but you'll see it later.

Another things to share is all about the hesitation. Lots of opinions and advices come to me from all level of people surround me, friends, colleagues, besties. They did their best to entertain me as I'm down and get bored with those uncertainty. Life gets too complicated. Working life, fallin' in love moments, families daily routines, friends happening are the ingredients of my life. 24 years I've passed this life with those things. Sometimes I might ingratitude, in other side, I might grateful as well. It's just about how I react with all those conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment