Saturday, September 24, 2011

Be true to who you are

Yuhuu.. It's my lovely weekend. Lots of things I should catch up this day. Having breakfast with my besties, accompanying my mom to market and need to search some info for traveling to Australia since I am planning to spend my holiday there. For sure, I can't wait for that time to come coz I need holiday badly this time. Sometimes I felt stuck and bored with this routines, and overall I have to and it is a must to pass it every single minutes. Well, I still can keep my mood so I am happy for it. Life rule is just about be positive thinkers and prevent yourself from talking about others! and life would greet you with a big smile..:)


Waking up each day at this early morning isn't my choice at all. Nothing much to say, I prefer to write sth here. I am willing to do other things. And I am so into arts and designs alot. 'Til now, I just don't know how to spread my wings and fly. :(

Clock keeps ticking, reminds me that I have to prepare myself for today activities. Lots of things to be covered up. *praying everythings gonna give me the best results*
                                                                                                                                         Love you,
- Karina Louis -

No comments:

Post a Comment