Sunday, August 14, 2011

That year

Hello guys,

It's been a year I visited Singapore with my besties, having fun, chilling out everyday, spent money and shop 'til you drop each day. How I wish to have that moment again and again. Seems to be impossible but yet I still hope. Even I can have that traveling time with them again, I wish somehow I still have another chance to travel with others. Create and designing another sweet memories with others might be a solution for me since two of my besties are going to marry by the end of this year. (Wish I can follow them as soon as possible) haha..
But even, I am asked to marry a guy today, I am not sure yet cause I still need my teenage moment. Chilling out everyday, make some crazy things like I did that year with besties in Singapore, Clark Quay. I still remember every single minutes we spent there. Just not more than an hour we spent our crazy time there, but it means a lot. It's all because we are afraid of no MRT goin to operate again. Haha...
I hope I can turn back time to that year, at this time that year, I was so happy, counting down, keep my eyes opened and watching the time ticking cause I am too excited for our first and last trip maybe..:(

Which country can I visit again? And whose goin to be my next partner that will spend our crazy things together? 
Will my next traveling I did with someone I loved out there? Or is it goin to be my lovely mother? (cause she is not only my mom, but my truly besties. Love you mom..!!)

 One of the bar in Clark Quay, Singapore

Chilling out all night long
 Spending our last day, last minutes sitting on orchard road just to have fun and chit chat, since we are about to fly back to hometown the next day.
 
~ Too happy for our first holiday trip, 15th August 2011 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment