Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stories of 20th August 2011

Good nitez to every human being in the world especially to you who read my blogs :)

I just would like to share with you since it is weekend, and don't you know that I fallin' in love for it. haha. Yes, you might think I am crazy cause I still post my blogs and upload lots of pictures here at this time, but I am addicted to it and I feel I am used to it. It's my routine for weekend days. Well, I'll might say that here is my diary as well, but maybe I can't show all my feelings here. There are still privacy for me that I have to keep.
As I am not a kind of people that like to talk much, so I prefer to write it on here, cause tomorrow never be the same again.

Stories in the morning,
Today is really a tiring day, woke up at 6.00 am in the weekend? And we got nothing at the end. Haha. Be ready for my jogging with them, I grab my toothbrush and wet my face. Got clothes changed and move out!
Even there is drizzle outside, but it doesn't make us (actually there are just me and Thing) feel lazy.
Arrived at Jl. Sekip and guess what we found! Pigs are still zzz...At the end, jogging is still a dream as they still zzz and rain starts to fall down and wet the window.
Plan changed!We go for our breakfast, Tabona. Moved to Merdeka walk for some shots of photos and those photos, I've posted on the previous blogs above. Hope you like it guys.


Stories in the afternoon,
Friends are at their own home already, left us (just you and me) for sharing time. As I prepared myself and be ready for afternoon outing, we talked a lot. Waiting to be picked up, many things happened.
Time showed almost 01.00 pm, and finally we had our lunch at Lekker. And as usual, when girls met each other, they never stops talking! Remember that guys. Girls never stops sharing, me as well..haha..
Then we had our hairdo at Abeng saloon. It was a full day activities. Tiring but fun.

Stories in the night,
Short time of shopping was quite fun things to do, especially I did it with my sanke. Drove by him, doin some short shopping, then turned back home. The most fun things overall was, we put our songs loudly since there is public car who did it as well. Then, we try to be the one in the fast furious movie. lol...Really fun things I had, and I quickly changed my status to "when sis and bro are getting insane"

No comments:

Post a Comment