Tuesday, November 1, 2011

yeah, this is it!

here I go Sydney!!
This is my first time i post my blog outside my country, directly from Sydney..:) and it is totally awesome. the first day i reached here, i went to Opera House, Harbour Bridge and stopped in a really great places for dinner. I couldn't describe how great the atmosphere of the restaurant coz i'm amazed, sounds like hypnotized by the place.lol.. but sorry guys, photos will be uploaded after i finished my journey! surely!

It is not visiting Australia if i don't meet some koalas, kangaroos, penguins and others, so i traveled to Featherdale which located in Blacktown. It is just a small zoo with quite complete of animals, it is recommended places to be visited as well..

And now, i've to go to find info for my next destination.
Nitez,

No comments:

Post a Comment