Friday, November 25, 2011

Love spreads all around

hello,
i've been off for long time. day by day, i passed with busily. times go so fast and it's almost the end of 2011. :) Busy with uploading my holiday photos here, my bedroom which is turning into a really messy room since i left it for my holiday.. lot's of things to be catch up.. and this is some photos of my besties wedding ceremony...
 
Mr. Vincent, Bsc.(hons) and Ms. Karunia Vajradini, BBA ~ Sunday, 20th November 2011
<< these are we who attend the morning ceremony
 me, yaya, alie
 alie, the bride, gel, me, thing and yaya
 
 
Mr. Hendra Wijaya, S.Kom and Ms. Nora Rachman Setiawan,SE ~ Thursday, 24th Nov 2011
 thing, the bride and me
 
and these are when we attend Rosity sister's wedding at Benteng Restaurant ~ Thursday, 24th Nov'11

No comments:

Post a Comment