Sunday, October 30, 2011

Escaping myself from everything

Hello world ♡♡♡
I am gonna leave my hometown for a while. 2 weeks i'll be off from my routines, working life, daily activities, and for sure, i'll miss everything as well esp my blog. i'll have my flight on 15.50 p.m. from Bandara Polonia heading to KLIA and will have another flight heading to Sydney on 22.40 p.m. ( this is KL time ) Lots of thing will be shared after my journey, my happiness, joy, my curious and there is also pressure i think. Traveling with 2 elder people will be the responsible of mine. but keep stronger! :p

Btw, today's is my friend big day name Jenny Leonardo. This is her last day being stated as single. haha..Happy for her and her husband. Congratz to them!

And what the bad news is what had happened to my blog? i post nothing. photos are not available..:(
be kind to me before my flight dear.

Tha~da,♡

No comments:

Post a Comment