Sunday, December 4, 2011

a to z

hello..
aha, finally i finished posted tons of photos while i was on my journey last November.. and it is totally amazing, just check it by visiting my blog then..;p
no edit on those photos since it's more beautiful if it is natural i guess. then, another projects will come after it. yeah, there will be lots of occasions again in this December. daddy's birthday, besties's wedding ceremony, ex colleague's wedding, mother's day, Christmas and new year is coming.. it will be quite interesting and tired i think but i am surely that i'll enjoy all those moments.
i just read a quote from one of social network, it says " all i want for Christmas is you.. ~ just kidding, i want an iPad, new shoes, new clothes, and a unicorn " haha.. and totally it's true..lol..:D

my day, i spent with family having dim sum for breakfast and shopping at Sun, but strictly no bodyshop for today. :) buying piece of trouser for working and cloth since my eye can't stop searching..then it made me keep using my credit card. it's DANGER already..:(
that's my story, how bout yours???

i've been too talkative enough, i'd better off now..tha~da..
have a good day loves, x.o.x.o ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment