Friday, October 28, 2011

Packing time

holla.. get ready for everything!
got to see my luggage before my flight and you'll be surprised. lol.
No more things to be thought, to be argued coz they already exploded last day.. :( yeah, that day was my hard day if you know it. let's forget about that day!!
Gonna explore the country! wait and see my up coming post when i reach home buddies!

This gonna be my last post before my flight, coz i'm gonna be busy for these two days before i started my journey!
but let's see whether i'll spend my short time to post sth here.

Gonna have lots of things to share after my holiday friends!
Ahaa, before i leave i wanna say, I am happy to the max yesterday coz i've a phone call from s.o out there, sharing about everything! gonna miss that s.o for i'll be leaving Medan 2 weeks.

good morning,
regards,
~ Karina Louis ~

No comments:

Post a Comment