Thursday, June 2, 2011

24 years old stuffs and memories



~ Cute Kids from Rainbow School ~


Proudly present this Big Families ( Perniagaan Families ) I've had for 3 years

Wow, old photos come out, and guess how old these photos are

OMG, this is the best teachers I met while I learn my English..LOL..:D

And even it has been a long time we don't meet each other, but communication between us never die

How about this photo? Does it look like old photos? I guess no! It's just about a year ago photo of my achievement, Karina BBA #give your big applause for her#

 4 photos taken in different years, isn't it any changes each year?

Well guys, these are just about warming up about 24 years old stuffs and memories. Another stories and imagination about life happening through the past 24 years will be coming soon..!!








No comments:

Post a Comment